|Hometown:||Bath, Ontario, Canada|
|High School:||Napanee District Secondary School|
- 2015-2016 Big South Player of the Year
- 2016 Big South Champion/Medalist, capturing title with 11-under total at The Patriot in April (68-68-69, 205)
- 11-under total at Big South Championships was one stroke shy of Dustin Johnson’s conference record
- Reached as high as No. 16 in Golfstat player rankings in ’15-’16 following Big South win, highest ranking in CSU history
- Led conference with a 71.31 stroke average
- Four-time Big South Golfer of the Week honoree
- Led CSU and Big South with nine Top 10 finishes and three consecutive top three finishes to close the season, culminating with his Big South win
- Finished third in three different events, Golfweek Conference Challenge (-7), The Hootie at Bulls Bay (-3), and General Hackler (-7), all three fields included a number of teams from Power 5 Conferences
- Finished second at the Coca-Cola Wofford Invitational at -10 (68-68-69)
- Played a stretch of 19-of-21 rounds at par or better downs the closing stretch of the season
- Reached the quarterfinals of the 2015 U.S. Amateur, qualifying in stroke play and winning three times in match play
- Reach quarterfinals at 115th U.S. Amatuer this summer (2015), qualifying in stroke play and winning three times in match play at Olympia Fields Country Club (Ill.)
- Part of CSU’s 2015 Big South Championship and NCAA Regional lineup as a sophomore
- Shot a 1-under 71 in the final round at the Big South Championships, where CSU set a Big South record posting a team 10-under to rally to a six-shot win.
- Was second on the team with a scoring average of 74.2
- Fired his lowest round of the season at the Camden Intercollegiate for his only Top 10 of the year (10th)
- Earned Big South Player of the Week honors by taking 21st at The Invitational at the Ocean Course in Sept. (76-71-75, +6).
2013-14: Top finish tied for ninth at Big South Men’s Championship, played at The Patriot Golf Club, helping the Bucs to a second-place finish...Low round 65 in final round at Big South Men’s Championship, the third lowest round in Big South Championship history...Captured three top-30 finishes (Badger Invitational, Furman Intercollegiate, Old Waverly Collegiate Championship)...Shot 218 (76-70-72) at Old Waverly Collegiate Championship...Named Big South Freshman of the Week after finishing 29th at the 2013 Badger Invitational shooting 225 (75-75-75)...Named Big South Freshman of the Week after shooting 218 (76-70-72) at Old Waverly Collegiate Championship...Competed in five events with an average score 75.2...Recorded three eagles and 43 birdies.
High School: Finished third in Ontario High School Championships...Had low stroke average on his team.
Personal: Played basketball and badminton in high school as well...Sister, Augusta James, plays golf at North Carolina State.