CHARLESTON, S.C. - Charleston Southern opened up its outdoor season by hosting the Jim Settle Spring Break Invitational at Bagwell-Settle Track.
- Women's Relay – 4x100m (First, 47.61), 4x400m (First, 3:56.28)
- Caroline Edmondson - 100m Hurdles (First, 14.05), 400m Hurdles (Second, 1:02.68)
- Rhone' Allen - 400m (Third, 58.33)
- Lauryn James - 100m (First, 11.71), 200m (Second, 24.46)
- Rebecca Cadet - 800m (Third, 2:20.34)
- Makennah Mills - 3K Steeplechase (First, 11:41.71)
- Caroline Inman - 1500m (Third, 4:49.77)
- Milan Williams - Hammer Throw (First, 55.74m), Discus (Third, 41.51m)
- Victoria Gibson - Triple Jump (Second, 11.62m)
Caroline Edmonson continued her impressive junior campaign with podium finishes in both of the hurdle events. She also anchored the Women's 4x400m relay to a first place finish. The 4x100m team also took home the title. Lauryn James was a part of that team an toook home the title in the 100m and placed second in the 200m.
A personal best mark in the triple jump earned Victoria Gibson second in the triple jump.
Milan Williams took the title in the hammer throw and also finished on the podium in the discus.
In her outdoor debut, Makennah Mills won the 3K steeplechase while making her first collegiate appearance in the event. Carolian Inman also placed third in the 1500m.
The Bucs will be back at home next weekend when they host the Buccaneer Invitation on Saturday, March 23rd.